Data Protection Declaration
§1 Information on the collection of personal data
- In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses and user behaviour.
- INTERCOPE International Communication Products Engineering GmbH, Himmelstrasse 12-16, 22299 Hamburg (also see our Imprint) is responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). You can contact our data protection officer, Kerstin Fiedler, at data.privacy(at)intercope.com or at our postal address with the addition “the data protection officer”.
- Contact form: If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on the website. A valid e-mail address is required so that we know who sent the request and so that we can respond to it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 (1) (a) GDPR. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be deleted automatically after your request has been processed.
- Application form: We process the data that you have sent us in connection with your application in order to check your suitability for the position (or any other open positions in our company) and to carry out the application procedure. Should the data be necessary for legal prosecution after completion of the application procedure, data may be processed on the basis of the requirements of Art. 6 GDPR, in particular to safeguard legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 (f) GDPR. We are then interested in asserting or defending claims. Candidate data will be deleted after 6 months in the event of rejection. In the event that you have agreed to further storage of your personal data, we will add your data to our applicant pool. There your data will be deleted after two years. If you have been awarded a job during the application process, the data will be transferred from the applicant data system to our human resources information system.
- If we make use of contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
§2 Your rights
- You have the following rights towards us with regard to personal data concerning you:
- the right to access, rectify or erase data
- the right to limit the processing of data,
- the right to object to the processing of data,
- the right of data transferability.
- You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data. You can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
§3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
a. When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or provide us otherwise with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 (1) (f) GDPR):
o Date and time of the request
o Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
o Content of the request (specific page)
o Access status/HTTP status code
o Amount of data transferred in each case
o Website from which the request comes from
o Operating system and its interface
o Language and version of the browser software.
This data is kept for only one day and then deleted automatically.
Our website uses Borlabs Cookie from the provider Borlabs – Benjamin A. Bornschein, Georg-Wilhelm-Str. 17, 21107 Hamburg, Germany. Borlabs Cookie is a DSGVO & ePrivacy solution for WordPress:
Borlabs Cookie is a plugin for WordPress that lets visitors choose which cookies they would like to allow. With the introduction of GDPR and the ePrivacy Regulation, cookies may no longer be set without the consent of the visitor. When visiting our website, you get a data privay notification and the possibility to save your preferences by a simple selection.
The Borlabs cookie is an essential cookie that enables basic functionalities and is necessary for the proper functioning of the website. This constitutes a legitimate interest in the sense of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
c. Google Analytics on our website
If you have given your consent, Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States) is used on this website. The use includes the Universal Analytics operating mode. This makes it possible to assign data, sessions and interactions across multiple devices to a pseudonymous user ID and thus analyze a user’s activities across devices.
The following data is recorded during your visit to our website:
- Pages viewed
- Behaviour on the pages (e.g. clicks, scrolling behaviour and length of stay)
- Your approximate location (country and city)
- IP address (in abbreviated form (IP anonymisation))
- Technical information such as browser, Internet provider, terminal device and screen resolution
- Source of your visit (i.e. via which website or advertising medium you came to us)
The data sent by us and linked to cookies, user-identifiers (e.g. User-IDs) are automatically deleted after 14 months.
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future by blocking the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly or by using the above Link.
d. Embedded external Media
We use the YouTube provider for the embedding of videos, which is operated by YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave. San Bruno, CA 94066, USA, (YouTube). YouTube is a platform that enables the playback of audio and video files.
§4 Google Fonts
Google Webfonts (http://www.google.com/webfonts/) are used to improve the visual presentation of various information on this website. The web fonts are transferred to the cache of the browser when the page is called up so that they can be used for the display. If the browser does not support Google Web Fonts or prevents access, the text will be displayed in a standard font.
No cookies are set when you call up the page. Data transmitted in connection with the page view is sent to resource-specific domains such as fonts.googleapis.com or fonts.gstatic.com. They are not associated with data that may be collected or used in connection with the parallel use of authenticated Google services such as Gmail.
You can set your browser so that the fonts are not loaded from the Google servers (e.g. by installing add-ons such as NoScript or Ghostery for Firefox). If your browser does not support the Google fonts or if you prevent access to the Google servers, the text will be displayed in the default font of the system.
General information on data protection is available in the Google Privacy Center at: http://www.google.com/intl/de-DE/privacy/.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us. You can inform us about your objection under the following contact: INTERCOPE International Communication Products Engineering GmbH, Himmelstrasse 12-16, 22299 Hamburg, data.privacy(at)intercope.com, also see our Imprint.
§ 6 Data security
• We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
• We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
§ 7 Actuality
Actuality and amendment of this data protection declaration.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status July 2020. Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www.intercope.com